Tuesday 21 February 2017

Gamer Finding it Increasingly Hard to Stay Angry at Games Workshop

William McCann, a 35 year old wargamer from Edinburgh, is finding it harder and harder to find things to complain about regarding Games Workshop.


"I have been playing Games Workshop games since I was about 13" William said "but a few years a go I feel out of love with the company.  One of my favourite things to do was to go online and tell everyone that I didn't play Warhammer 40,000 anymore and that they should bring back games like Blood Bowl and Necromunda...I never thought that they would actually bring them back"

"I thought I would love complaining about Age of Sigmar, and boy did I complain about it when I first read the four pages of rules...but then I actually played it." William continued "It was so much fun that I now have two armies for it! Maybe making it easier to get into was a good idea."

"After that I started to complain about how White Dwarf wasn't as good as it used to be and that they should make it monthly again.  Then guess what they went a did?"  William said "It's a shame really because I used to really enjoy complaining about Games Workshop online"

No comments:

Post a Comment