Monday 16 January 2017

Painter in mourning after spilling new pot of Agrax Earthsade

Avid miniature painter Andrew Livingstone suffered a major lose this week after he knocked over a freshly opened bottle of Citadel Agrax Earthshade.


An example of the devastation 


Andrew, 28, said "I have seen the pictures on Facebook pages and stuff but never thought it would ever happen to me."  Mr Livingstone, who was half way through painting a Khorne Bloodbound army when the accident occurred added  "I once knocked one of the old pots of Shade but it didn't actually spill but the new tall pots may as well be especially designed to tip over."

Andrew was at home at the time of the incident but didn't waste anytime in sharing the news.  "There was so much mess,  those new pots have so much paint in it was like a brown tidal wave had hit my painting table.  But obviously before I cleaned it up though I took a few pictures of it on my phone and shared them on all the gaming forums, Facebook pages, the WhatsApp group message for my gaming mates and text everyone else I knew.  The support has been amazing.  It's amazing to find out how many other people have also been through this kind of trauma."

Andrew Livingstone was last seen counting the pennies at the counter of his local Games Workshop Store desperately trying to buy a replacement bottle of Agrax Earthshade.

Games Workshop were contacted but refused to comment...obviously.

No comments:

Post a Comment